Sunday, May 4, 2014

Presentation Participation

I am uncertain how I will be able to actively participate in the final presentation of our project. For the first two trial presentations, I didn't say anything except my name. This isn't because I was not involved or didn't know what was going on, quite the contrary. However, we only have ten minutes and are already just about using up that time, and other people strongly wanted to be speakers.

In general, I don't really care too much about speaking, I just want things to go well. At the same time, being the only silent observer (Sonny drives the demo, so he isn't "observing") makes me look like the tag along member of the team.

But I keep coming back to the issue of time. I don't wish to "steal" parts from my teammates, and I certainly could add more to the content being presented, but where do we find the extra time.

The idea that we are currently floating, is to have me perhaps do the conclusion. But with the way things have gone, that is still basically nothing. Something like, "And that's Mechanapp, revolutionizing expert system based auto repair!". I mean, it will actually probably be at least three sentences, but it won't be much.

Hmm... what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment